Monday, May 21, 2012

Late May update

I've been basking in the joys of freedom from work and school now for almost 2 weeks. 2 more weeks until I'm back at it. Thankfully I'm only teaching one class this summer, and only taking one class as well.

Swimming on his own (in 4 ft end of the big pool - where he can't touch!)
Little pool - working on sit-dives





I was about a half second late with the camera, but he jumped off of the platform. His favorite part of the lesson.
Alex is still in swimming lessons, although we might take the summer off and explore some other activities. He really likes his teacher, but gets intimidated because the teacher likes to goof around with them in the water and sometimes Alex takes him literally (thinking he really WILL throw him in the pool, and not trusting that he's teasing). Both the teacher and I have sat down and talked to him about it but I'm not too concerned as his teacher said he wasn't going to be teaching on Sundays anymore. So I don't know who we'll have.

Will have to blog about his first Tball game later.

No comments:

Post a Comment